Fiesta Lime Chicken
4 Chicken Breasts
Garlic
1/2 cup Salsa
1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
Juice from 2 Limes
Cheese (I used a Mexican blend)
Brown your chicken breasts in a pan. Add garlic into the pan after turning over. Mix the salsa, dressing, & lime juice. Pour over the chicken when it has browned and simmer with a lid on for 10 minutes. Turn off stove, add cheese, and put the lid back on til the cheese melts.
We thought it was delicious and I will be making this again! I knocked my iPhone into water while making this. I grabbed it out quickly and plunged it into a bag of dry rice (I was making the rice at the time), so I am going to be more careful as I take photos while I cook. My photos aren't very good so I should use a different camera (like for the photo below...which needs improving!) Must read up on some photo tips I pinned recently! BTW~ My phone is fine!!




