Daily Ramblings: Lego Storage Bag Giveaway

SEARCH

Pages

Lego Storage Bag Giveaway

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Lego Custom Appliqued Storage Bag Giveaway
After taking a month off, it's time to get my next monthly Embroidery giveaway posted. This month I have created a trio of Lego Storage Bags. These bags are made with Smart-Fab and feature an applique of a Lego head. They are perfect for sorting and storing Lego.
Lego Storage Bags
4" x 6.5" (green), 4.5" x 7" (blue), and 5"x7.5" (green). I had such fun making these that I created a bunch out of various fabrics. If you don't want to wait to see if you win the giveaway, you can purchase from my Etsy shop now.
This giveaway is open to people 18 yrs & older with a US Address. Enter via the form below. Remember the more entries, but better chance you have of winning! Lego is not included.

Embroidery Design of the Month Giveaway 
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.