Daily Ramblings: Pin Me Linky Party 172

SEARCH

Pages

Pin Me Linky Party 172

Friday, January 15, 2016

Happy Friday. Here we are in mid-January and still no significant snow. I'm not a fan of the colder temps, but I am A-OK without the white stuff. Here are some Instagram images from the week.
Please follow me on Instagram here. Leave your IG username in the comments and I'll follow you back!
Please click through to get to the party.

This is what I posted this week~

Check out these fabulous posts from last week's party!
De Bloating Tea Recipe from Creative Homemaking - I want to try this!
DIY Photo Blocks from Over the Apple Tree - Love it!!
Open Shelving in the Kitchen from Scrapality - I love how this turned out!
German Chocolate Cake Balls from The Frugal Sisters - These look so yummy!!
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive