Daily Ramblings: Pin of the Week: Reversible Sling Bag

SEARCH

Pages

Pin of the Week: Reversible Sling Bag

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pinterest Pin of the Week
I am starting a new weekly featured here at Diana Rambles called Pin of the Week. Each week I will feature one pin from Pinterest that I tried that week. It might be a recipe, craft, sewing, DIY, or something else.
My first feature is the Reversible Sling Bag from Sugar Bee Crafts. I was searching Pinterest for free a tote bag pattern and came across this pin. What really got me to take notice of it was the sewn in side panel that I could embroider on. Mandy did hers with a contrasting stripe which is adorable, but I went with a different look.
sling tote bag purse ballet
I love the glitter in both fabrics.
sling tote bag purse ballet shoes applique
sling tote purse ballet bag
ballet shoes slippers applique embroidery
Perfect size to hold leotard, tights, and shoes.
sling tote bag purse ballet shoes applique embroidery
sling tote bag purse ballet shoes applique embroidery
I did the entire lining with a pink and don't plan on reversing it. I actually have some different ballet fabrics on order that I plan on using for my daughter's bag, so I might sell or give this one away. I really liked this pattern/tutorial! The directions are clear and easy to follow. I plan on using this pattern more!
Make sure you follow me on Pinterest to see all my pins!
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.