This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. This post is not medical advice.
#GameForBasketball #CollectiveBias
#GameForBasketball #CollectiveBias
Here is a tutorial for a DIY Basketball Court Snack Stadium. Perfect for serving snacks while you watch the March college basketball games.
It's that time of year when basketball fans come together to cheer on their favorite team to victory. No viewing party is complete without food and friends. We like to host playoff parties for many sports, including basketball. While the tournament teams haven't been announced yet, but I am already planning a celebration to cheer on our local team.
A few months ago I created a football snack stadium that people really liked. It seems as if snack stadiums for football are quite popular. I searched to get some ideas for a basketball court snack stadium, and there really isn't much of anything out there. I decided to create my own court style snack stadium.
I knew I wanted to make a court with sloping stands that would hold my snacks. Chips and dips are everyone's favorites, so I decided to get several containers to hold a variety. I came up with these blue drawer organizer containers. I decided to use three square containers on each sideline of the court for dips and rectangular containers in the baseline sections to hold chips. You can easily substitute mini loaf pans or other small containers to hold your snacks. Here is how I made my snack stadium.
DIY Basketball Court Snack Stadium
Supplies
1-2 foam boards
toy basketball hoops
basketball court free printable
ruler or straight-edge
pencil
box cutters
glue or tape
white utility tape
snacks
Directions
Print out the basketball court. You will need two copies of your desired color. Click color link to download blue red white yellow Right click to save image.

Cut out a base for your basketball court. Mark the board with a straight edge and use the box cutters to cut it out. I made mine 13" x 20".
Cut out the stands. My containers were 4" wide, so I decided to make the stands 7" wide. I cut out two pieces that were 7" x 13" and two pieces that were 7" x 20".
Cut out the side support pieces. I used scraps and made them approximately 2" tall.
Mark and cut out the openings for your snack containers. I created a stencil out of some papers from our recycling bin. These paper stencils allowed me to make adjustments to make sure the openings were evenly spaced and centered. I marked the openings on the back of the foam board and then slowly cut out with the box cutters.
Center the basketball court print out to the court base and attach with tape or glue.
Turn the base over and attach the stand pieces with utility tape.
Turn the stadium right side up and put the snack containers in place.
Attach the side supports to the under edge of each side to prop it up and form the slope of stands.
Pull the basketball hoops in place.
Fill with your favorite party snacks.
I am pleased with how the basketball court snack stadium turned out. It's light-weight and will lay flat for easy storage.
I filled our stadium with tortilla chips and dips. We love to dip our chips in guacamole, queso dip, hot salsa, and bean dip. I like to add a little jalapeno to turn up the heat on the dips. All that flavor makes it easy to stuff yourself. After a sports viewing party such as this, I get heartburn. I deal with that by taking Nexium 24HR, the new #1 selling frequent heartburn brand* (*Based on IRI sales data 52 weeks ending 11/1/15 among OTC brands. May take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Use as directed.) Nexium 24HR allows me to enjoy party food without discomfort. I keep it on hand because one Nexium 24HR gives me all-day protection from frequent heartburn.
You can get Nexium 24HR at Walmart. Find it in specially marked displays or in the antacid aisle. Click here to get a coupon for Nexium 24HR.
What are you favorite game time snacks? Find more basketball tutorials and recipes at #GameForBasketball.









