
Two months ago I had a giveaway for a beautiful Valentine's Day Dress for an American Girl Doll created by Catsmeow1 at Etsy. Catsmeow1 has quickly become one of my favorite Etsy shops. I've been spending a lot of time on Etsy over the last 4 months and I am able to spot quality creations. Darci of Catsmeow1 is tops with doll clothing! As a former wedding gown seamstress, Darci has the skills it takes to work with special occasion fabrics. I've sewn for most of my life and I cannot do what Darci does. Her creations are just amazing! My daughter recently got an adorable halter sundress from Catsmeow1 for her doll. Looks how cute it is~Last time I reviewed Catsmeow1 I gave her 5 BIG stars...I think I need to put a bunch of exclamation points at the end of those stars because her creations can't be beat. Her prices are VERY reasonable too. In fact, I think she could charge more!!
!!!!!
The 2nd winner will get a 35% discount coupon to be used on item of choice from Catsmeow1!This giveaway will run through 11:59pm CST on Wednesday, March 30th. The winners will be chosen via random.org and notified on March 31st and will have 48 hours to contact me. Doll not included in giveaway!
- You must do the mandatory entry
- Leave your email address with your mandatory entry if it's not available in your profile
- Each entry needs to be a separate comment (remember to do multiple comments on those indicated as multiple entries!)
- US addresses only
Mandatory Entry
- Visit Cats Meow1 Etsy shop and check out her items. Come back here and leave a comment on what your favorite item for an 18" or American Girl doll is.
Additional Entries
- 1 entry for adding Cats Meow1 to your list of shop favorites at Etsy.
- 1 entry for adding my shop to your list of shop favorites at Etsy.
- 1 entry for being a public follower of Diana Rambles via Google Friend Connect. Find this under My Followers near the top of my left sidebar. Click Follow and then confirm.
- 2 entries for putting my Diana Rambles button on your sidebar. Leave your blog address!
- 2 entries for subscribing to my Diana Rambles Feedburner. Make sure you verify the subscription. Find at the top of my left sidebar.
- 1 entry for following me via Twitter @FreeStyleMama.
- 1 entry (up to 10 each day...must be at least 2 hours apart) for tweeting about this giveaway on Twitter. Feel free to copy the following~ Enter to #win a 1st Communion Dress for 18" #AmericanGirl Doll #giveaway #contest ends Mar 30th @FreeStyleMama http://tinyurl.com/AGmeow2 Please leave the link to your tweet in the comment. (You get the tweet link by clicking on the '4 mins ago' time)
That is a bunch of entry possibilities. The more times you enter, the better chance you have of winning! I will publish each comment when the entry has been verified. **MAKE sure you follow the rules or the entry will be DQ'd!!**