Daily Ramblings: American Girl Elf on the Shelf

SEARCH

Pages

American Girl Elf on the Shelf

Sunday, October 6, 2013

I've been having a lot of fun making usual things for my daughter's American Girl Doll lately. I did the Candy Corn Dress, which was very popular and now I've done an Elf on the Shelf outfit.
American Girl Doll Elf on the Shelf
 Isn't this a hoot? We call it Ellfie on the Shelf, since her doll is Ellie. I started out by laying our doll out on some paper and traced around her to create the pattern.
Then I laid the pattern out on some red knit fabric. I used the arms of an old shirt of mine. I cut out both pieces, sewed them together, and then cut open a slit along the back to squeeze the doll in.
I made a simple hat to match and my daughter added a bell to the tip of the hat. Collar is made from white felt.
American Girl Doll Elf on the Shelf Outfit
I know that Ellfie is busy planning & scheming for the upcoming Christmas season, even though she *thinks* she's an angel!
This post has been featured at~

Image Map
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.