Avery sent me this fabulous basket of products to review.
Right away I realized that I could get my computer area organized with the Stack+Fit Shagreen Organizer. Calendar, shopping list, check books, shopping cards, glasses, and pens are nice and neat instead of haphazardly spread across the table. My husband was impressed by the lack of mess!
My favorite item of all is the Damask Wristlet. It's the perfect size for travel. My daughter & I took a recent trip and I was able to keep our IDs, tickets, and money together in one location. The Wrislet fit nicely in my purse purse. We used the 10 inch Tablet Slim Sleeve for our iPad.That tucked into my daughter's backpack quite nicely.
This week I cleared out the Stack+Fit Organizer so that I could use it for our holiday cards. Normally I am panicking after our annual party (2nd Saturday in December) and have a mess spread out all over. Now I am weeks ahead of schedule, and everything is organized at my finger tips. I have the the kid's portraits cut apart and set up to quickly grab to stuff in cards. I used the Easy Peel Clear Address Labels to print return address labels. I downloaded the template from the website. The template number was clearly marked on the package. I just had to type in our address and quickly copy & paste it into the rest of the template.
The labels look great with our cards. I've been working on a few cards each night and I will have them done and ready to mail around the first of December. I really like the clear labels. They will look good on any color envelope. I have my addresses printed and tucked into the classic smooth finish binder. I love how the sheet protectors have a flap on the top to keep your documents secure.
You too can enjoy these great products in your home. Avery is offering a $50 Martha Stewart Home Office™ with Avery™/Staples Gift Card to one lucky winner. This giveaway is open to people in the USA who are 18 yrs and older and ends on December 1, 2013.
This giveaway is also sponsored by the following bloggers~










