
Personalized Items- Take an funny photo of someone and adhere it to something. This can really bring in some big laughs if you use the right photo. You can see the corny picture of my friend in the 'got wine' hat. Perfect addition to a bottle of wine with her initial on it. The pic of my friend to the right is from last year's New Year's Eve party that I put into an Iphone cover. We've also added photos to ornaments, snow globes, and candles.
Fish & Chips- This was an idea that a friend came up with a few years ago. It was so funny to unwrap a bag of live fish along with a can of chips.
Thrift Store Finds- I love browsing thrift stores and finding items. I usually get Christmassy stuff, but other themes can be funny too. This is what I found last week. Dancing/singing items go off well, such as hamsters, other animals, or trees. Festive hats or other accessories are good too.
Re-gift (Reoccurring) Gift- Every year people leave gifts they don't want at our house. Sometimes they hide them and we don't find them until later. I usually try to alter those gifts and use them the following year. Last year this duck cookie jar got left on our counter. It sat there ALL year long. My daughter & I decorated it with fabric scraps, Modge Podge, & glitter this year. It brought in lots of laughs! It's back on our counter. We might need to make some clothes for it next year!
What fun White Elephant gift ideas do you have?





