Daily Ramblings: Recycled Car Trash Bag

SEARCH

Pages

Recycled Car Trash Bag

Monday, February 25, 2013

My van is always getting cluttered with little gum wrappers, flossers, and other bits of trash. There really isn't a place to put a small trash can and a small trash bag would just get mixed in with the rest of the trash. I came up with this clip-on trash bag made from resealable snack bags. It's super easy to make!
Supplies: Plastic or Mylar lined reseable snack bag (21 & 8 oz shown above), a metal O ring that can open, and a metal clip with a hole in it.
I folded the zip-seal toward the inside of the bag and glued it down with a hot glue gun. This holds the bag open a little bit and it provide reinforcement so the O ring doesn't pull through. I punched a small hole in the middle back of the bag right below the zip-seal. Slip the clip onto the O ring and then push the O ring through the hole. Snap it closed and you have your little trash container.
Clip it on your car vent for handy access! I thought I would want to use the nut bag below in my van because it's bigger, but the animal cracker bag isn't that much smaller and it's super cute!! Get a resealable bag of your favorite snack for your car!
This post was featured at~

・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.