Daily Ramblings: A Little About Diana 3

SEARCH

Pages

A Little About Diana 3

Saturday, March 30, 2013

It's time for the third installment of A Little About Diana. Not as many blogger questions this month so I will have to come up with something to ramble about. Enjoy!
about me diana rambles
Bethany asked~ What is something on your bucket list that you have been dreaming of doing forever? Oh gosh. I don't really have a 'bucket list'. Let me see...I've always wanted to parasail, zipline (did last summer on vacation), learn to crochet, make some quilts (I've made several and I know I will get back into them one day), and live by a stream.

J said~ This was a great idea and I loved reading your answers. In the past you have mentioned things you like/don't like about blogs you visit. The top "don't like" for me is not seeing a picture -even a teeny tiny one- of the blogger. This doesn't stop me from reading, but I always feel kind of cheated. My favorite writers begin to feel like friends to me and it's nice to know things about them - especially what they look like! You've really gone the extra mile here with your fun post and I'm so happy to be a follower -and friend!- of yours! I do feel a more personal connection to bloggers that have their photo at the top of their blog. I feel like I am actually interacting with them. I am sure by the time you finish reading this post you will be sure you are dealing with a crazy blogger! LOL!

Bobbie said~ So interesting! Love to see the photos! Especially your hair! It was the height of 80s fashion! How did we do it back then?! Ha! That photo I posted was taken in Dec of 1989, so barely in the 80s! But you've inspired me to dig out a few photos of me from the 80s!!
1980s hair fashion fun
I was rocking the Flock of Seagulls do!
Mel asked~ I love your bento lunches, but I would truly love to see your tablescape, I'd love to see what kid friendly ideas you have for dinner time :) Kid friendly for dinner? I do the bentos for lunch and have never considered making dinner cute. We are pretty lame with dinner. If it's something the kids don't like then they have to make something (simple) for themselves. Probably teaching them the wrong thing but DH & I get more food that way. Haha! Here is my tablescape!
thrift store popping tags
Oh wait...that's just a pic I took at the thrift store in Florida! Haha! We mostly eat at our counter next to piles of whatever the kids brought home from school!

Now I will share some favorites~

Color I love a bunch of colors! Black, purple, yellow, orange, red, green. Too hard to narrow it down to just one!
Season I just love spring!! It's getting here a little late this year, but I just love it. Things are getting green & blooming. The flowers are so pretty!

TV Show Amazing Race is my most fav! I was happy to see it was just picked up for another season! My hubby & I like to pretend we are on the race when we watch.
amazing race phil keoghan
Movie Probably The Sound of Music. Such a great movie. It's now my daughter's favorite too!

Book To Kill a Mockingbird! I haven't read it for several years but I remember when I first read it back in school. Powerful book!

Food This is a tough one. I used to say Mexican. Now I'd probably have to stay steak. This changes a lot!

Drink I mostly drink water or milk. I am starting to get into fruit infused waters.

Ice Cream Cookies & Cream! Love it! Although I don't eat ice cream much. I have a love hate relationship with sweets. I love them but I hate that they make me fat. Right now I am on a kick to avoid them!

Think To Do Travel!! Since we just returned from Spring Break in Florida a week ago this is an EASY answer! There are a lot of things I like to do, such as read, watch TV, and hang out with friends those are things I can do on vacation. Our trip was just amazing and you can see all the photos here. Here is the last photo we took of the beach before going home.
destin florida beach umbrellas
Our next trip is in June. We will be camping in Colorado.

Thanks for reading! What else do you want to know about me?
Image Map
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.