Daily Ramblings: Horse {Zebra} Mane Hoodie

SEARCH

Pages

Horse {Zebra} Mane Hoodie

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

zebra hoodie mane hoodie
Like most girls, my daughter just *LOVES* horses. I came up with way to add a horse mane to a hoodie. She really wanted a hot pink hoodie (which I found at a thrift store) so I picked zebra print for a fun contrast. This project cost $3.70.
supplies hoodie mane hoodie
This is a easy sewing project, you just need a hoodie & some fleece. I got a 1/4 cut of fleece which made for really long fringe. You could easily go with a few inches shorter. The hoodie I used had a zipper, but you can do this with a pullover.
zebra hoodie mane hoodie
I zipped the hoodie closed and cut it all the say up the back and through the hood. I left the front hemmed edge of the hoodie entact for a clean look.
sew hoodie mane hoodie
I pinned the fleece in place and slowly sewed in in place.
sewn zebra hoodie mane
This is what it looks like when turned right side out.
cut hoodie mane hoodie
Then I cut the fringe about a 1/2" wide.
diy hoodie mane horse
My daughter loves how long it is.
make hoodie mane horse
Isn't it cute?
cute hoodie mane horse
Adorable girl in her adorable hoodie!
This post was featured at~
Bowdabra Blogsweet benanna & sam
Image Map
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.