Over the past month or so, I've been setting up the extra bedroom on our basement as my sewing room. I showed you my frugal
cutting counter a two weeks ago. Now I want to show you my machines.
The first of my machines that I have is my Janome My Lock Serger.
I've had this about 14 years. I love having a serger! I haven't tried rolling hems yet. I suppose I should get on that!
My sewing machine is a Bernina Matic 910 Electric.
I inherited this from my stepmother 9 years ago. She loved the machine and made many beautiful things with it. I actually haven't used it much and kept in in storage. When my 20 year old machine from JCPenny started causing me constant fits a few months ago, I pulled this baby out. Not sure why I kept such a fine machine hidden. It's a smooth operator.
My final machine is this Baby Lock Spirit Embroidery Machine.
This is only 2 weeks old. It is an incredible machine that I am still getting the hang of. I just bought a bunch of supplies (thread, more hoops, stabilizer, designs) online this weekend. I have made a few things, but I hope to share a lot of cute stuff soon.
My machines are along the south wall of my sewing room, which is opposite of the cutting counter. The embroidery and sewing machine share a 6 foot table, which my serger shares a smaller table with my daughter's sewing machine.