Britney Spears won the award for Favorite Pop Artist. She looked beautiful in her dress which featured black lace over a nude background. "Reign" star Adelaid Kane and "Awkward" star Greer Grammer were also spotted wearing pretty lace dresses. Lace will be a popular choice for prom this year. Here is a gorgeous lace A-Line/Princess style floor-length dress from Dress First.
Dress First offers an amazing selection of prom and evening dresses at affordable prices. Dress First can make you look like you belong on the red carpet on prom night. Most of their dresses are under $200. PLUS they are offering free shipping from now until January 12th. Here is a look at their most popular prom dresses.

Being a mother of a high schooler, I know how expensive things can get. I always seem to be opening my wallet for things like yearbook order, the band trip, field trips, and special events. I am very frugal and am always looking for more affordable options, especially for something that is only going to be worn once. I am all about discount prom dresses to ease the burden on my pocket book. Dress First will help with your prom budget too. They even offer jewelry sets and shoes to match your dress of choice.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I was compensated for sharing about Dress First with all of you, but all opinions are 100% mine.
