Daily Ramblings: Disney World Minnie Mouse Outfit

SEARCH

Pages

Disney World Minnie Mouse Outfit

Saturday, March 15, 2014

It's under a week until we leave for Florida! With the snow & cold today, I cannot wait!!! Although I have a ton to do, so I have to wait!

Here is my daughter's custom outfit for the day we go to Magic Kingdom.
Minnie Mouse Girl Outfit Disney World
We decided to go with fun fabrics in my daughter's favorite colors as opposed to the traditional Minnie red & black. I *LOVE* how it turned out!! She's going to have the most unique outfit in the park!
Mouse Girl Just Peachy Designs Applique
Disney World 2014 Mickey Minnie Mouse Outfit
She's looking forward to meeting the real Mickey & Minnie!!
Disney World Mickey Mouse Fun
Disney's Frozen Anna Elsa Embroidery Applique Shirt Giveaway
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.