Daily Ramblings: Frozen Elsa or Anna Shirt Giveaway

SEARCH

Pages

Frozen Elsa or Anna Shirt Giveaway

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Disney's Frozen Anna Elsa Embroidery Applique Shirt Giveaway
We are going to Disney World next week and I have made my daughter 3 custom appliqued shirts for our 3 days at WDW. I made a matching shirt for 2 of the outfits. She wants to wear her favorite shorts with the other shirt. She is having the *HARDEST* time deciding which Frozen shirt she will wear the first day when we go to Epcot and meet Elsa and Anna. Such a tough choice for a Frozen fan! LOL! Frozen comes out on DVD on March 18th. I have pre-ordered it from Amazon. Have you gotten it yet? You can do so here.
Disney Frozen Anna OutfitDisney Frozen Elsa Shirt
These shirts were a lot of fun to make on my new embroidery machine. So much fun that I'd like to giveaway one to a reader of my blog. The prize will be a choice of either a custom appliqued Elsa or Anna T-shirt. The winner will be provided with a choice of t-shirt colors & size and gets to choose whether Anna or Elsa is embroidered on it. Since the giveaway goes through March 31st, the winner will have to wait a few weeks into April for prize delivery while I make it. Must be 18 yrs & older with a US Address. Enter via the form below. Remember the more entries, but better chance you have of winning!

Embroidery Design of the Month Giveaway
This post contains affiliate links.
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.