Daily Ramblings: Girl Scouts: Make New Friends Printable

SEARCH

Pages

Girl Scouts: Make New Friends Printable

Monday, March 17, 2014

At my last Girl Scout meeting we were working on a music activity and the girl needed the lyrics to Make New Friends. I had them handwritten on a poster, but we were breaking up in groups and each needed a copy. I didn't want to hand write 3 more posters, so I searched for a printable of the lyrics. I couldn't find anything to suit our needs, so I created my own.
Make New Friends Free Printable Girl Scouts
The creator of this song is unknown. This printable is created for a regular 8.5x11 piece of paper. I printed mine on card stock so that it will last a while. Click here to download the file.

Enjoy!
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.