Daily Ramblings: Build Your Own Bento Party

SEARCH

Pages

Build Your Own Bento Party

Thursday, April 18, 2013

My daughter's birthday was back in December and I just keep putting off posting about it. Since my birthday is tomorrow I figured I better get it posted! Here is her invitation.
free party invitation printable
Click image to get free download of a blank version of this party invitation.
The theme for her birthday was a hands-on party fun. We had 4 stations: craft, bento, cupcake & photo.
Crafts
birthday party craft station

birthday party craft ideas
 hands on birthday party
Bentos
build your own bento
Build Your Own Bento Station
 bento bar birthday party
Make Your Own Bento
cookie cutters for sandwich shapes & bowl to collect food scraps
bento container stickers fun
stickers to decorate the bento boxes with
bento birthday party fun
bento birthday lunch box
We love our bentos!!
Cupcakes
cupcake bar birthday party
decorate your own cupcake
 birthday party cupcake sprinkles
decorate your own cupcake
I love my party!
 Photo Booth
photo props party booth
birthday party photo booth

props party photo booth

diana rambles photo booth
I got my own mug shot!
Fun was had by all...kids and adults! Build your own Bento was such a hit that we did it for last week's Girl Scout meeting. I had bread, cookie cutters and a choice of fixings for their sandwiches. I had fun peacock & Hello Kitty food picks. They put cut strawberries into little plastic cups and carrot sticks. I got little plastic containers at the dollar store along with metallic stickers that can be washed. They had fun decorating their boxes and making fun shaped sandwiches!
girl scout bento meeting
Happy Scouts make Great Bentos!
bento party fun lunch
Image Map
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.