Daily Ramblings: Back to School Teacher Gift Ideas (Guest Alexis)

SEARCH

Pages

Back to School Teacher Gift Ideas (Guest Alexis)

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

One of my favorite bloggers, Alexis of Running Away? I'll Help You Pack! is my guest today and she has directions for School Supplies Cakes. Alexis & I connected online at least 4 years ago. Over the past 17 months Alexis has lost over 100 pounds on her own. She looks great! What I can't believe is that she is keeping the weight off while she still creates sinfully (yummy) recipes for her family. She's an inspiration!! Here she shares instructions for making a cute back to school cake out of school supplies.
running away alexis blog

School Supply Cake

school supplies cake
What you need:
(7) Kleenex Boxes
(1) Bin
(20) Pencils
(6) Glue Sticks
(2) Crayons
(4) Hand Sanitizers
(1) School Stickers - Found at the Dollar Store
(1) School Paper Borders - Found at the Dollar Store
(1) Package of School Cut outs - Found at the Dollar Store
Packing Tape

I took 6 Kleenex Boxes and taped them together, I added the paper School Paper Border around it (use tape to secure). Add the bin on top, I taped the pencils on the front and then added the border around that also. Cole added the Cut-out Apple and Stars to the side of the bin. I then added 1 box of Kleenex on top of the bin, added the box of school stickers in front. Added the crayons on the side and filled in the gap with the glue sticks. Added the school border and secured with tape. We also added on 4 hand sanitizers (taped together) on top. Find more teacher gift ideas from Alexis here.
school supply cake instructions
Original post & credits here
Thanks for this great guest post, Alexis. My daughter & I plan on making one for her teacher this week!
Image Map
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.