Daily Ramblings: First Day of School Bento

SEARCH

Pages

First Day of School Bento

Monday, August 19, 2013

Today was my daughter's first day of school.
first day second grade
Her back to school bento was packed in a Planetbox Shuttle. Her lunch included 3 dumplings, a Babybel, peaches, blueberries, cashews & chocolate covered blueberries.
back to school bento
I cut a heart out of a magnet sheet and wrote her a message with dry eraser marker. I will erase & reuse the heart for future messages.
planetbox shuttle lunch note
planetbox bento lunch school
Here is a close up of her American Girl Doll in her school uniform. It's a reversible skirt (khaki & navy) that I made with a white polo. Skirt pattern is free here.
American Girl School Uniform

This post was featured at:
Featured at All My Bloggy Friends
Image Map
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.