I don't even know if this scarf is crocheted or knitted.
I wrapped the scarf around my neck to figure out what size I wanted. It was a little more than half the scarf, so I had enough to make another for my daughter. I cut the size I wanted and then laid one end on the other to make a circle (the scarf was so thick so I had to safety pin to hold the end in place) and used a wide zig sag to sew it together.
I could have stopped here but I wanted to line the scarf. I grabbed an old black knit shirt I never wear anymore and cut a block of it to match the scarf. The tube of the shirt was too wide for the scarf, so I had to cut it down and stitch it up. With right sides together I stitched along one edge.
That's it! Super quick & easy. The only issue I had was that I broke a few needles because the scarf I started with was so thick. The side with the turned edge goes toward my face.
You can see this is a well worn shirt!! It's not as dingy as this pic shows.
We match!!
I love this new cowl style infinity scarf. It's super warm and soft with the knit on the inside!





.jpg)
.jpg)