Daily Ramblings: My Little Pony Tote Bag

SEARCH

Pages

My Little Pony Tote Bag

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Yesterday when I picked my daughter up from school she was carrying a large white envelope. She was super excited to show me that it was her turn with the ponies. Ponies? She and her friends from school take turns playing with My Little Pony toys.
An envelope? That won't last! I just purchased a My Little Pony embroidery set this week. *I am not very happy with the set. I've stitched out 3 designs and there is a lot of spacing issues. I stitched this design out on fabric that ties in with the colors, so the spacing isn't as big of an issue. My daughter didn't even notice!* We picked out a logo and some pink fabric to match. I didn't have a tote pattern, so I made it up on the fly.
butterfly batik fabric
I cut 2 rectangles approximately 22"x12" and then a 3" wide strip for straps.
My Little Pony Embroidery Design
I embroidered the logo on one of the rectangles. Then quickly stitched up the bag, squaring off the corners.
Totebag Squared Corners
Despite the issue with the embroidery design, I am pleased with how it turned out.
My Little Pony Tote Bag
The ponies now have a new way to travel and some cute new fashions that my daughter made out of fabric scraps.
My Little Pony Tote Bag Purse
She was so excited when I dropped her off this morning and couldn't wait to show her friends the bag. It was fun & easy! I see some tote bag gifts in my future!
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.