Daily Ramblings: Thin Mint Moose Tracks Mud Pie

SEARCH

Pages

Thin Mint Moose Tracks Mud Pie

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It's Girl Scout Cookie Season, and I have a fantastic recipe for you! I call it Thin Mint Moose Tracks Mud Pie.
Thin Mint Moose Tracks Mud Pie Ingredients

Thin Mint Moose Tracks Mud Pie


Mint Oreos
Butter
Thin Mints (Keebler Grasshoppers can be used instead)
Mint Moose Tracks Ice Cream
Hot Fudge Sauce
Springform Pan

Crush the Oreos and mix with 1/4 cup of melted butter. Press into the bottom of the spring form pan. Spread a layer of fudge on top of the crust. Sprinkle some crushed Thin Mints on top of the fudge. Press softened Mint Moose Tracks Ice Cream into the pan. Top with the rest of the crushed Thin Mints and drizzle with the fudge. Freeze to harden before serving.
I served this at a party we hosted and it disappeared quickly. Quite rich and yummy!
Get some Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies now so you can make this!! Thin Mints freeze well!
This post was featured at~
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.