
The first camera strap cover is from The Busy B Homemaker and the second is from {lbg studio}. The tutorials are very similar, but I kind of did a combination of both. I used my embroidery machine to personalize them. Since my blog name required me to use my largest hoop, I decided to embroider two straps in one hooping. I stitched the fabrics together to stabilize them.
I actually had a tough time picking out the fabrics to use, because I have so many that I love. I used the same fabric for the backing and pocket on the green strap. Do you like how I printed Lens Cap on the pocket?
I just love my cover!! I'll finish stitching the pink strap together soon.
You know what? I haven't used the camera yet. I've been so busy prepping for Christmas that I just haven't had the time. My hubby is going to be off for 2 weeks and plans on teaching me how to use it!






