Daily Ramblings: Cranberry Macadamia Nut Bark

SEARCH

Pages

Cranberry Macadamia Nut Bark

Thursday, December 10, 2015

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. 
All opinions are mine alone. #SendHallmark #CollectiveBias 

Here is a recipe for a quick bark that is made in the microwave. Paired with a Hallmark Card or Ornament and you have the perfect holiday gift for teachers, friends, or other special people in your life.
Cranberry Macadamia Nut Bark #SendHallmark AD #Recipe
You know I've been on a HUGE cranberry kick this season. I just love them so much. Today I have a bit of a different recipe for you. It is a bark recipe made with dried cranberries, which means it can be made year around. Cranberries go well with macadamia nuts. Add them to white chocolate and you have a great giftable treat!

Cranberry Macadamia Nut Bark


by Diana Rambles
Keywords: microwave dessert cranberry nut Christmas bark
Ingredients
  • white chocolate candy melts
  • dried cranberries
  • macadamia nuts, chopped
Instructions

This recipe can be made in a holiday silicone mold, on a silicone mat, or on wax paper.
Spread the white candy melts into the silicone mold. If not using a mold, place them in a microwave-safe dish.
Microwave for 30-second increments or according to package directions until melted.
If not using a mold, pour the melted chocolate into your mat or wax paper.
Sprinkle the dried cranberries and chopped macadamia nuts into the melted chocolate.
Chill in the refrigerator until hard. You may harden in the freezer if you are short on time.
Gently peel the bark out of the mold.
Break the bark apart along lines. If using a mat, break bark into random pieces.
Powered by Recipage
I love this mold and how the bark turned out. It was so easy to work with! It's fun how one side has the design and the other side has the cranberries and nuts. So fun that I decided to make a milk and white chocolate bark with Christmas candies and sprinkles in it. I got into the holiday spirit while making the bark by listening to the Hallmark Pandora station.
I went to Walmart to get the mold and ingredients for the bark. While I was there I went over to the Hallmark Christmas section and picked out cards for my daughter's teacher, my neighbor, and our groomer. Hallmark greeting cards are the perfect way to show you care! Get them for Christmas, a special occasion, or just because.

Click here to save $1.00 off of a two Hallmark Greeting Card purchase at Walmart, minimum $1.00 purchase required. Take advantage of the savings and #SendHallmark this holiday season!
I picked up a Hallmark Olaf Ornament and Holiday Card because my daughter's teacher loves him.
I think the teacher, our neighbor, and our groomer are going to like their cards and gifts. I'd sure love to be on the receiving end of these. Hallmark makes it easy to send holiday cheer!
See more great holiday card inspirations here. Who in your life deserves a special card and gift this holiday season?
This post contains an affiliate link.
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.