This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. #SilkDairyFree #CollectiveBias
Here is a simple recipe for a dairy-free cranberry yogurt dip that is perfect to serve at a holiday gathering. It can be served as a dip, spread, or just consumed on it's own.
I am really social, outgoing and I enjoy entertaining. I love getting together with friends and just shooting the breeze. No get together is complete without food. I'm always trying to create new recipes that get people's attention, but I keep their likes and needs in mind. Many people have allergies or sensitivities and have to watch everything they eat.
Dairy is one of those foods that people have to be careful not to consume. Some cannot have it at all. Others, like me, just seem to have a sensitivity to it. Over the past few years, I've noticed that I can't eat dairy like I use to. It doesn't always agree with me. That has gotten me to look for alternate sources of calcium. Ones that I can incorporate into holiday recipes.
We are hosting our annual Christmas party on Saturday and I have created a creamy cranberry dip that is dairy-free. I will be serving it as a dip with fruit and crackers. I'm also using it to create dairy-free Turkey Pinwheels.
Fresh Cranberry Yogurt Dip

by
Keywords: raw appetizer dairy-free cranberry Christmas
Ingredients
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 orange
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Silk® Vanilla Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative
Instructions
Rinse and drain the cranberries.
Core the apple and chop into eighths.
Cut the orange into eighths. Leave the peel on!
Chop the cranberries, apple, and orange by running through a meat grinder or food processor.
Stir in sugar.
Store in airtight container in the refrigerator overnight.
Mix the cranberry relish with Silk Vanilla. The ratio is up to you, but I like to go 50-50.
Serve with fruit, crackers, or use as a spread.
Store leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Powered by Recipage
One of my favorite holiday party foods is Turkey Pinwheels. They are usually made with cream cheese. I used this Cranberry Relish Dip as a spread to create Dairy-Free Turkey Pinwheels. Same great taste, but with no lactose!
Dairy-Free Turkey Pinwheels

by
Keywords: appetizer dairy-free cranberry Christmas
Ingredients
- veggie tortillas
- Fresh Cranberry Yogurt Dip
- turkey slices
- fresh spinach, chopped
- shredded carrot
Instructions
Lay out a tortilla and spread the cranberry dip on half of it.
Layer turkey slices on the cranberry.
Layer spinach on top of the turkey.
Add desired optional toppings.
Carefully roll the tortilla, starting with the topped edge.
Slice into pinwheels of desired thickness.
Insert the toothpicks.
Serve right away. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Silk is a yogurt alternative made from plants instead of dairy. It contains no artificial flavors or colors, is gluten-free, and is an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D. You can find Silk® Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative in the yogurt aisle at Walmart. Silk Yogurt is the perfect everyday yogurt for your life!
Do you have friends or family that follow a dairy-free diet? Find more recipe ideas for them here.







