I purchased this handy kitchen utensil called the Veggetti, which makes quick noodles out of zucchini and other vegetables. Just cut off the ends of the zucchini, place in the desired end (thin or thick), and twist to create zoodles. It's so easy! I recently made Chicken Zoodle Soup with the help of my Veggetti.
Chicken Zoodle Soup
2-3 chicken breasts
carrots (I used several because I love them)
celery 2-3 stalks or more
1 small chopped onion
1 container of chicken stock or broth (32 oz)
4 cups water
salt & pepper to taste
spices as desired: parsley, basil, bay leaf
zoodles (do not cook with the soup)
Directions: Put the chicken breasts in the bottom of your pot (I used a slow cooker), and layer with the carrots, celery, onion. Pour broth and water over top. Put on your desired spices. Cook all day on low. Pull out the chicken, shred it, and return to the pot. Make your zoodles. Put some zoodles into your bowl and spoon your soup on top. The heat from the soup will soften up the zoodles right away.
It was delicious!! I enjoyed it for lunch the next few days.





