First, I tried the Smokehouse Bourbon. I made it in the slow cooker with a rump roast, beef stock, pearled onions, and mushrooms. It was quick to put together. I just had to add the finishing sauce after it cooked all day.
This was my favorite. It tasted fantastic and is very low carb! I served it with peas over spaghetti squash. YUM!!! I will definitely be making this again!
Next I made the Bar-B-Q Slider. I just used a pork tenderloin with the mix in the slow cooker.
I also baked a low carb bun called an Oopsie to go along with this. It was very good!!
Finally, I made the Chili Fixins. I added some a variety of beans and made it in a pot on the stove.
You have to follow the directions carefully on this chili. There is a recommendation on how much of the spice pack to use based on your liking. You use 1/4 of the pack for a mild/medium chili, 1/2 of the pack for medium/hot, and the full pack for extra hot. We use 1/4 and it was plenty of heat for us. We are light weights. We topped it with a little sprinkled cheese and some sour cream.
We have yet to use the Hatch Chili Sauce, but hope to for a special meal soon. We are looking forward to having this award winning sauce.
All Stubb's products are all natural and certified gluten free. They can be found in 85% of grocery stores around the nation.
Disclosure: Stubb's sent me sample products to review, but I was not
financially compensated for this post. The opinions are 100% mine.
financially compensated for this post. The opinions are 100% mine.






