We are just a few days away from our anniversary trip and I'm feeling the buzz. I'm very excited about the purse that I've made for the trip.
This purse was done in the hoop on my embroidery machine. In the hoop is a process where you create an item within an embroidery hoop on your embroidery machine. Depending on the project, it can be quite an involved process. This was the most involved project that I've done on my machine so far. I printed out and carefully followed the 21 pages of directions. The effort was worth it. I so love this purse.
I got the pattern from Embroidery Garden. The pattern comes in 3 sizes. I only have the proper hoop sizes for the small and large purse. I wanted to make sure I had enough room for my trip so I went with the large purse.
Last week I showed you the fabrics I picked out. I started out by embroidering a big D before I cut out the purse pieces.
You can tell that I *LOVE* this fabric because I also use it to for the current skirt cover on my Thirty-One purse. That also has an embroidered D. I wonder what else I will make with this fabric.
This cross body purse that I made has a special feature that I added. I'm not going to reveal this feature right now as I might be offering these for sale in the future.
This purse is going to come in very useful on the trip!! I love it!!!





