Daily Ramblings: Sweet Potato Hash

SEARCH

Pages

Sweet Potato Hash

Thursday, April 30, 2015

One of my favorite dinners when we camp is sweet potato ham hash. We recently started making it at home with a little twist.
Sweet Potato Ham Hash
Sweet Potato Hash

sweet potato, peeled and diced
turkey ham, diced
granny smith apple, diced
onion, finely chopped or onion flakes
olive oil or butter
salt & pepper, to taste
Melt butter/heat oil over medium high heat. Saute the onion or onion flakes. Add the sweet potato and saute for about 5 minutes.
Add apple and salt and pepper saute for 3-5 minutes more.
Add the turkey ham and saute until heated and there is nice color on everything. Serve.
We gobbled it up. The kids added a little cinnamon on top of theirs, but I prefer it without. 
We had a little leftover and I reheated it and added an egg on top for an awesome breakfast. Yum, yum, yum!!
Sweet Potato Ham Hash Egg
Do you love sweet potato as much as I do??
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.