Last night was the final band concert of the year for my high schooler. There was a reception afterward that parents were asked to provide snacks for. My
candy toffee bark (crack) and
fudge are quite popular with the band, so people are always asking if I brought any. I've been on an M&M's® kick recently, so I decide to create an easy new recipe to take.
Crispy Crunchy M&M Stacks
pretzel sticks
chow mein noodles
chocolate chips
Crispy M&M's®

Line a cookie sheet with wax paper or a baking liner. Create stacks of (5) pretzel sticks and put some chow mein noodles on top. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in a glass bowl. Spoon the melted chocolate over each stack, squishing down with a spatula or spoon if needed. Top immediately with the M&M's. This is easiest done with 2 people, so I had my daughter help me. Place the pan in the refrigerator until the chocolate is hard. Peel off the stacks and serve.
Like my other treats I have brought to receptions, this disappeared quickly. People asked for the recipe. It's easy enough that they can remember it without writing it down.
Have you had Crispy M&M's? They were brought back a few months ago and they are a weakness of mine!!