Daily Ramblings: Pizza Bento Playdate

SEARCH

Pages

Pizza Bento Playdate

Monday, May 18, 2015

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with
Pollinate Media Group® and TONY’S® Pizza, but all my opinions are my own.
#pmedia #BigPizzeriaTaste http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

My daughter has a good friend who transferred to a different school. She misses seeing her all the time, so we have to arrange playdates for them. The family doesn't live that far from us, but we are all so busy that we don't get together as much as we'd like. We just had a playdate over the weekend and my daughter asked for pizza bento lunches. I asked her if she wanted any special theme or shape, and she asked for stars.
Pizza Stars Bento - #BigPizzeriaTaste #Pmedia #ad
We started by picking up the food for the lunches at Walmart. We were trying to decide which brand of pizza to get and I noticed that TONY’S® Pizza is now 30% larger. My kids love their authentic pizzeria taste, so I grabbed a Pepperoni for the girls and a Meat-Trio for my son's lunch. I also picked up some fruit, ranch dressing, and pizza sauce.
Pizza Stars Bento Supplies - #BigPizzeriaTaste #Pmedia #ad
While the pizza was cooking the girls put the fruit together. I sliced the strawberries and they used a mini food cutter to make little stars. They also put blueberries on food picks with stars on the end.
strawberry blueberry stars #BigPizzeriaTaste #Pmedia #ad
We used metal cookie cutters to cut out stars out of the pizza. The girls really had fun with this. We assembled the bentos by putting the pizza stars in the big compartment, the fruit in another, and dip in the last one.
Pizza cut Stars - #BigPizzeriaTaste #Pmedia #ad
My daughter picked ranch dressing and her friend picked pizza sauce. The girls nibbled on the extra pizza that we cut the shapes from, but both agreed that it tasted much better as stars.
My son enjoyed his pizza. Usually he is able to eat an entire pizza in one sitting, but with Tony's new larger size he had leftovers.
Pizza Stars Bento - #BigPizzeriaTaste #Pmedia #ad
I've been making bento lunches for several years now and I always get comments about how cute they are and how much time I must put into making them. I am into quick and easy! You can see how simple this was to put together. Make your kid's lunches fun with cookie cutters and some food picks! Find more tips for making food fun with my bento basics post.
Pizza Stars Bento - #BigPizzeriaTaste #Pmedia #ad
Right now you can save $.75 off of any TWO (2) Tony’s Pizza (14.14 oz. or larger). This Walmart digital coupon is available until 6/30/15 (while supplies last). You can learn more about Tony’s on their website or on their Facebook page!
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.