As I told you last week with my Healthier Peanut Butter Cookies recipe, my friends and I get together each week for a TV viewing party. A few of my friends are on a special diet plan where they get points for everything they eat. Instead of bringing over my normal type desserts, I am focusing on skinnier options this month. This week I have a yummy berry pineapple angel food cake dessert that is super easy and tasty. The blueberries can be substituted for any fresh berry. This recipe is only 1 point per muffin. #winning
Blueberry Pineapple Angel Food Muffins

by
Keywords: bake dessert snack muffins
Ingredients
- angel food cake mix
- crush pineapple, 20 oz can
- fresh blueberries

Instructions
In a large bowl, stir the cake mix and complete can of pineapple until completely combined.
Line cupcake pans with cupcake liners.
Put fresh berries in the bottom of each liner.
Spoon batter on top.
Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Powered by Recipage


