This week's skinnier dessert recipe is a crustless strawberry pie. It is made with fresh strawberries and sugar-free pudding and gelatin. I've been making these recipes lately to support friends who are on special diets where they have to count the points on all the food they eat. I want to encourage my friends to be successful on their quest to be healthier, so I am not tempting them with my usual rich desserts. This pie is a total of 8+ points. Cut it into 8 pieces and each serving is 1+ points.
Skinnier Crust-Less Strawberry Pie

by
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Keywords: dessert berries pie
Ingredients (8 servings)
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups water
- 1 package cook & serve sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package sugar-free strawberry gelatin

Instructions
Spray a pie plate with cooking spray.
Line the bottom of the plate with the chopped strawberries.
In a medium saucepan, combine the water and pudding mix.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
When the pudding thickens, remove from the heat.
Stir in the strawberry gelatin until thoroughly combined.
Pour over the strawberries in the pie plate.
Refrigerate until set.
Powered by Recipage

I wonder how this would taste with different berries?! I must try that out.

