Are you ready for some orange fudge? It's super easy to make and tastes like Dreamcicle.
I've actually featured a variety of this fudge before. I got the recipe
from my bloggy friend, Alexis. She linked microwave lemon fudge to my weekly linky
party way back in September. I made it for my son's marching band and
they LOVED it. I still get requests for that recipe. I always let them know that you just have to adjust one ingredient to change the flavor. I always make this for a big group, so I am showing you the doubled recipe. It makes A LOT!
Orange Fudge
2 cans of sweetened condensed milk
3 bags of white chocolate chips
4 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon of pure orange extract
orange food coloring (I mixed yellow and red)
Soften the butter in a large glass bowl. Add in the milk and chips and microwave for 45 seconds, then stir. Repeat the 30 seconds and stirring until the chocolate chips are melted. Stir in the extract and food coloring. Pour into a foil lined 9x13 dish. Refrigerate until firm.
This is just part of my slab of fudge. Please cut the recipe in half if you are not serving to a bunch of people.
I made this for the boy's swim team. Many of the kids are also in band, so I asked if they prefer lemon or orange. Nearly all of them said the orange. When I run out of this orange extract, I will try another flavor.



