Daily Ramblings: Valentine's Day Bento Lunch

SEARCH

Pages

Valentine's Day Bento Lunch

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!
Valentine's Day Heart Bento Lunch #bento #lunch
Here is my daughter's cute heart themed bento lunch for today. She's super excited about it. Who wouldn't be excited? I think anyone would enjoy a loving lunch like this!
Valentine's Day Bento Lunch
It contains a mini cheese wheel with a heart cut out, heart shaped raspberries, heart shaped carrots, and a heart marshmallow. The heart in the cheese wheel and the carrots were achieved using some food cutters. The raspberries were made into heart shapes by pushing down on the top middle of the berry with a toothpick. Specifically, I laid the toothpick across the top and pressed gently.
Valentine's Day Bento Lunch
I took some whole wheat flatbread pizza leftovers and cut them into heart shapes of various sizes. I used cookie cutters to cut the pizza. I also added some squeezable fruit to the lunch.
Valentine's Day Heart Bento Lunch #bento #lunch
This was a really quick and easy lunch to make. I just used some cookie cutters and food cutters and packed everything in our favorite lunchbox.
This post contains affiliate links.
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive