Daily Ramblings: K-Cup Valentines Mailbox #repurpose

SEARCH

Pages

K-Cup Valentines Mailbox #repurpose

Monday, February 9, 2015

My daughter's teacher got this K-Cup box for Christmas and planned on recycling it. I asked if I could have it. I immediately thought of re-purposing it for Valentine's Day.
K-Cup Valentine's Mailbox
My daughter agreed that it would make the perfect box for collecting Valentine cards at school. We spent $2 at the Dollar Tree on supplies to decorate it with.
K-Cup Valentine's Mailbox
We traced the shape of the box on the back of the wrapping paper.
K-Cup Valentine's Mailbox
Then cut two triangles to cover the top and bottom.
K-Cup Valentine's Mailbox
Finally, we glued the wrapping paper and heart in place.
K-Cup Valentine's Mailbox
Super cute and simple! My daughter is taking it to school to give to her teacher to collect cards in. I think she's going to love how we re-purposed her box!
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive