Daily Ramblings: Clip-On Candy Bar Caddy

SEARCH

Pages

Clip-On Candy Bar Caddy

Friday, September 18, 2015

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. 
All opinions are mine alone. #EatASnickers #CollectiveBias 

Here is a simple sewing tutorial for a fun little clip-on caddy that holds a candy bar.
Clip-On Candy Bar Caddy #EatASnickers AD #tutorial
I love SNICKERS®! All that nougat, caramel and peanuts surrounded by milk chocolate. They always taunt me in the Walmart checkout aisle, so I have to grab one. I just love their commercials. You really are not who you are when you are hungry! Since I love them so much, I thought it would be fun to create a holder to clip on my purse that holds a SNICKERS® bar. I was able to whip one up for myself, and my kids begged for one. Since they turned out really cute, I wrote up this tutorial so you can make one for yourself.
Clip-On Candy Bar Caddy

Supplies
regular sized SNICKERS® bar
Plastic Snap Hook Key Ring
Two pieces of fabric 3"x11" (contrasting fabrics)
Directions
With right sides together, serge or stitch around the long sides and across the bottom as shown.
Turn right sides out and press.

Top stitch around the stitched sides as shown.
Turn up slightly over 4 inches of the strip to form the candy bar pocket, with your preferred fabric on the outside.

Stitch up each side, making sure to tack back and forth for extra reinforcement.
Fold the sides of the top of the holder toward the back at an angle as shown.
Slip the ring down over that top end and turn about an inch of fabric down. Stitch the fold down, going back and forth a few times to reinforce it.
Slip in your SNICKERS® bar, clip onto a bag or backpack, and you are done!
Clip-On Candy Bar Caddy #EatASnickers AD #sew
I love the fun new sayings on SNICKERS® bar. I grabbed goofball for my son and cranky for me. I get cranky if I miss my afternoon snack. Now I keep on in my handy dandy caddy, so my snack is never more than a reach away.
Clip-On Candy Bar Caddy #EatASnickers AD #tutorial
So who are you went you are hungry? Take this fun SNICKERS® quiz to see who you are when you are hungry. I took it and I got Curmudgeon. LOL!

Get your SNICKERS® at Walmart. You can find them in the checkout area at an endcap near the 20 items or less registers or in a regular checkout aisle.
If you make a candy bar caddy, please share a photo with me. I'd love to see what fabrics you use.
When and where do you enjoy a SNICKERS®?
This post contains an affiliate link.
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.