I have something a little different for you today. I've teamed up with Amy of SewsNBows for a fun bow tutorial. I'm offering a free football bottle cap and she's showing how to use it.
Amy has a true talent for making bows! I've tried to put some together, but I've failed miserably. She's tried to create bottle cap printables, but graphics are not her strong suit. So we decided to play to our strengths and team up. Look at this adorable bow she made with my free printable.
This freebie includes 4 different football themed bottle caps in Red & Black. Click here to access the image. Then right click and save as. Print them on the 5x7 page setting, high resolution. Do not fit to page.
These designs are to be used with bottle caps and epoxy stickers. I recommend a 1" circle punch too. I love these little bottle caps. I think I'll use Amy's tutorial to make them for magnets and pins.
I'm working on a complete set of football bottle caps in a variety of team colors that I will put in my Etsy shop SOON!



