Daily Ramblings: Pumpkin Spice Microwave Fudge

SEARCH

Pages

Pumpkin Spice Microwave Fudge

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Do you love pumpkin spice? Do you want to impress your friends or co-workers? Make them this simple microwave Pumpkin Spice Fudge.
Pumpkin Spice Microwave Fudge
I've experimented with a few different microwave fudge flavors this year. The last two I made weren't the greatest, but I am back with a HIT! This fudge is truly amazing and oh so easy to make.
Pumpkin Spice Microwave Fudge

by Diana Rambles
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Keywords: microwave dessert pumpkin fudge
Ingredients (2 pounds)
  • sweetened condensed milk, 1 can
  • white chocolate chips, 1.5 bags
  • 2 Tbsp butter
  • 1.5 teaspoon pumpkin extract
  • 1.5 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • orange food coloring
Instructions

In a large glass bowl soften the butter in the microwave. Add the condensed milk and white chocolate chips to the bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between. Repeat until the chips are melted.

Stir in the extract. Stir in pumpkin pie spice. Stir in some orange food coloring. I used 3 drops of yellow and 2 drops of red food coloring. Pour into a foil lined 8x8 dish. Refrigerate until firm. Cut & serve.
Powered by Recipage
Do yourself a favor and just double the recipe. This is actually the first time I didn't double the fudge recipe and I regretted it. I took it to the first marching band competition of the year and the chaperones had it devoured before many kids got any.
This fudge has a rich pumpkin taste which is followed by the spice. You will have trouble just eating one piece. I will be making more soon!
Pumpkin Spice Microwave Fudge
Come back next Tuesday for another Pumpkin Spice recipe!
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.