This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. #BringingInnovation #CollectiveBias
Are your video games and controllers all disorganized? Here is an easy tutorial for a video game organization station using food boxes.
While I am a fairly organized person, my house easily gets cluttered. Things more or less have a place to go, but we just have too much stuff. We seem to make resolutions over and over to keep on top of the straightening, but after a week or so that goes by the wayside. We get busy, forget about it, and the clutter creeps back. I'm pretty good at ignoring the piles, but when I need something that is buried I get frustrated and make a resolution all over again!
I find the best way to deal with the clutter is to have a lot of mini organization systems in place. I can't just say all the special dishes go in the extra cabinet. I have to make a specific plan per shelf or other stuff will get shoved in there.
My daughter has gotten into playing Wii a lot lately. She's so busy with four ballet classes/practices a week and needs some downtime to relax. She is pretty good at organizing, but like me she has to take the time to plan where things go. This is what the TV side table has been looking lately.

Video Game Organization Station
Supplies
food boxes in various sizes
wrapping paper
scissors
decoupage
sponge brush
marking pen

Straighten the area you want to organize.
Figure out how which boxes you will use. I love those flats that cans come in. I picked out one of those and a saltines box.
Cut boxes if needed. I started with 2 boxes, but then when I went to cut down the saltines box, I realized the leftover part of that box worked well.
Cover each part of the organizer with wrapping paper. I used decoupage to attach the wrap. I squared off the corners and folded the extra paper over the top edges.
Mark down a guide line from the top edge if you want to add trim. Use decorative tape or glue on trim.
Glue the parts of the organizer in place.
You are done and ready to use. Add your items to the organizer and get rid of the clutter!

Try them and see for yourself! You can find Energizer® EcoAdvanced™ in stores now. They come in AA and AAA battery packs. I picked mine up at Walmart. You can find them in the battery center near the front of the store near check out.

Find Energizer® EcoAdvanced™ on You Tube, Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram.


