Daily Ramblings: Easy Crock Pot Kielbasa

SEARCH

Pages

Easy Crock Pot Kielbasa

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

We had a going away party for my son over the weekend and I made a new recipe. This German inspired Kielbasa is super easy to put together and cook in a slow cooker.
Easy Crock Pot Kielbasa Recipe
Yum
Easy Crockpot Kielbasa
2 lbs of Kielbasa
1 cup of brown sugar
3 tablespoons of mustard (I used Dijon)
jar of apple slices (or slice your own)
jar of sauerkraut
Slice the Kielbasa into 1/2 to 1 inch slices. Layer in crock pot with brown sugar and mustard. Top with apple slices (I drained the jar) and sauerkraut. Cook on high for 2.5 hours or low for 5 hours.
The house smelled fantastic and when people walked in they wanted to know what it was.
It got gobbled up because it was so delicious. I am glad I made double. Several people asked for the recipe. I am not a huge fan of sausage, but I loved it. I am definitely making this again!
Easy Crock Pot Kielbasa
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.