Daily Ramblings: Madness Mix and Paper Cone Printable

SEARCH

Pages

Madness Mix and Paper Cone Printable

Monday, March 16, 2015

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and it's advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone.
#BigGameSnacks #CollectiveBias
Madness Mix with Bacon Recipe #BigGameSnacks AD
It's March, so what does that mean? It's tournament time! We love to get together with friends and watch the big game. Any get together with friends means food. I'm always trying to create a new fun and tasty snack to share. This year it's going to be a crunchy treat that I call Madness Mix.
Madness Mix

Cheez-It Crunch'd - I used Cheddar Cheese flavor
Cheez-It Grooves - I used Zesty Cheddar Ranch
Popcorn
Pretzels
Rice Cereal
Bacon- crumbled

Cook your bacon and save the drippings. Put all your ingredients in a big bowl. Mix well. Drizzle some bacon grease on top and mix again. Serve.
Cheez-It Mix with Bacon Recipe #BigGameSnacks AD
It seems like everyone has a favorite when it comes to mixes. My son loved the puffy cheesiness of the Cheddar Cheese Cheez-It Crunch'd. My daughter was picking out all the Zesty Cheddar Ranch Cheez-It Grooves. Everyone commented that they loved the added flavor of the bacon grease. I was concerned about the bacon sitting out too long during the games, but the whole thing disappeared quickly. Cheez-It makes it easy to enjoy the big game. Check out their Snackable Moments Site for more great ideas! You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.
We served the Madness Mix in paper cones that I created. Our friends thought they were really neat and said we should use them for more parties. I am offering them to you as a free download and printable so that you can impress your party guests. The cones come in different colors with 9 choices of basketball stamps to decorate them with. These are best printed on card stock and are for personal use only. Print desired colors, cut, use straight edge to fold the tab, glue and/or tape cone together, and glue basketball stamp emblem on front.
I got all my ingredients for the Madness Mix at Walmart. You can find Cheez-It Crunch'd and Grooves in a specially marked display or on the cracker aisle. The brand new Crunch'd product from Cheez-It's first-ever crunchy puff made with 100% real cheese. Puffed-Up Crunch with Real Cheese that comes in 2 flavors: Cheddar Cheese and Hot and Spicy. Cheez-It Grooves combine the best of Cheez-It and a chip into one delicious snack. These thin crispy crackers are made with 100% real cheese and come in 3 flavors: Zesty Cheddar Ranch, Original Cheddar, and Sharp White Cheddar.
Right now Cheez-It is having the Most Valuable Cheese Contest! This contest that is taking place from February through April 2015. You can vote on your favorite flavors/varieties of Cheez-It flavors and play games for a chance to win $10,000. Come play this game while you watch your favorite team hoop it up!
I've shared our tournament time food plans. What do you like to eat during the big game?
Chevron Paper Cone Free Printable #BigGameSnacks AD
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.