Daily Ramblings: Mama Bear is Sad!

SEARCH

Pages

Mama Bear is Sad!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

I know it's a natural progression of life, but that isn't comforting me right now. My oldest cub (21 yrs) just left the den. We dropped him off at the station and he's taking a shuttle to O'Hare. He has a one-way flight to LAX. He's off to start his career in Los Angeles.
I know that he's a smart kid and that we've given him a good foundation, but that doesn't stop me from worrying and being sad. It's just so strange to think of just 4 of us living here. I had a friend take some family photos of us recently so we can mark this time in our lives.
I've done pretty good leading up to today, but now the waterworks are non-stop. The hardest was seeing him say goodbye to his little sister.
I'm going to miss that kid!!
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.