Daily Ramblings: Peach Whoopie Pies

SEARCH

Pages

Peach Whoopie Pies

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I know I said that last month was peach month on my blog, but I love peaches so much so here is another recipe. I needed a dessert for a get together over the weekend and I remembered that our friends raved about my Peach Poke Cake. That inspired me to make these whoopie pies infused with fresh peaches.
Peach Whoopie Pie Recipe
This was my first time making Whoopie Pies, but I am pleased with how they turned out.
Peach Whoopie Pies

by Diana Rambles
Ingredients (15 pies)
  • yellow cake mix
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 peaches, pulverized
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 8 oz marshmallow creme
  • 1.5 cups powdered sugar
Instructions

Mix the cake mix, butter, eggs, and 2/3 of pulverized peach. Drop in large tablespoons full on a sheet lined with parchment paper or baking liner. Bake for 8-11 minutes. Remove from sheet and let cool.

Mix the cream cheese, marshmallow creme, and powdered sugar until well blended. Stir in the remaining peach. Sandwich the frosting between two cookies to form the whoopie pies. Store in refrigerator until served.
Powered by Recipage
What do you think of this peach flavored treat?
Peach Whoopie Pie Recipe
Click below to see my other peach recipes.
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.