Daily Ramblings: Teacher's Germ Busters Free Printable

SEARCH

Pages

Teacher's Germ Busters Free Printable

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Here is a fun back-to-school printable that I have for those school supplies that revolve around fighting germs.
Teacher's Germ Busters Free Printable
Buying school supplies is no fun! It seems like every year the list gets longer and more expensive. I don't mind purchasing classroom supplies if they are truly going to be used. My daughter's list included some different items this year which were kind of pricey. I emailed the teacher and asked her if they really needed those items or if I could substitute a cheaper item. One area I won't skimp on is the germ busting supplies that the school needs. Paper towels, tissues, hand sanitizer, and disinfecting wipes are necessary to keep the classroom clean! I will check with the teacher throughout the year to see if she needs more of these.

I have created this Teacher's Germ Busters printable to make school supplies shopping a little less painful. I picked up the plastic basket and ribbon from my local dollar shop.
Directions:
Download - You can access the image to download here. Right click Save image as... to download.
Print - I suggest that you print on the best quality possible.
Cut - Cut the label out along the outside edge colorful frame.
Punch Hole - Punch a hole where you'd like to attach it.
Attach - Tie the label onto the basket with the ribbon.
Fill basket - Fill the basket with your germ busting supplies.
The teacher is going to love this cute basket and appreciate the supplies inside. You can have peace of mind that your child's classroom is clean!!
Teacher's Germ Busters Free Printable
How much did you spend on school supplies this year?
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.