This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. #QuakerRealMedleys #CollectiveBias
Here is a fun and easy flavored milk that can be served iced or hot.
I have always been a fan of milk. There are just certain things that I must have milk with. Sometimes I find plain milk a little boring and I want to spice it up. I decided to experiment with skim milk and I created this fun flavored milk. It utilizes vanilla syrup and cinnamon. I made it a few times, but didn't have a name for it. The taste was familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. I asked my kids to try it and they said it tasted like a cookie. That got my brain going and I realized it was the flavor of Snickerdoodle cookies. I call it Snickerdoodle Milk.
Iced Snickerdoodle Milk

by
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Keywords: breakfast beverage milk
Ingredients (1 cup)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla syrup
- ground cinnamon
Instructions
Put the milk in a glass measuring cup. Add the vanilla syrup. Sprinkle with a few shakes of cinnamon. Stir. Heat in microwave for 90 seconds. Pour over ice. Can be served hot.
Powered by Recipage


Quaker Real Medleys comes in several delicious flavors and is a satisfying way to get some of your whole grains in for the day. The flavors are Raspberry Pecan, Strawberry Almond, and my favorite Apple Cinnamon. Quaker Real Medleys Yogurt Cups – First shelf-stable convergence of granola, fruit and yogurt – all in a single serve cup! When you add a 1/2 cup of cold skim milk, you get 25 grams of whole grains and 10 grams of protein. I love that I don't have to take the time in the morning to gather various ingredients, chop the fruit, and mix it all up. I am sure many of you have kids like mine who stay in bed until the very last minute and then barely have time for a good breakfast. This is a game changer for us! A complete balanced breakfast in one convenient container. I'm going to add the milk and stir while they are grabbing their backpacks, and then they can grab it to eat in the car as I drive them to school. That is a great way to start the day!
You can find Quaker Real Medleys in the cold or ready-to-eat section of the cereal aisle at Walmart. There will be a Quaker Real Medleys product demo at a Walmart near you between the dates of 8/13 and 8/16. Click here to see the lists of participating Walmart stores. Download the Blippar app from your Apple or Android store to scan your package and receive information tutorials on Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups.
Be sure to check out more delicious recipes with Quaker Real Medleys Yogurt Cups at QuakerRealMedleys.com. I'd love to hear your favorite!



