Have you ever used candy melts? They are super easy to use and very yummy. I love to buy them to use at the holidays and for special occasions. I love how they come in many colors.
I recently purchased orange candy melts to make Pumpkin Spice Oreo Pops. Since I had the orange melt and Halloween sprinkles, I thought I’d dip some pretzel rods. I added a pumpkin candy corn to the top for a festive look.
Halloween Pretzel Rods

by
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Keywords: dessert Halloween fall
Ingredients
- Pretzel rods
- Orange candy melts
- Halloween sprinkles
- Pumpkin candy corn
- Silicon baking mat or parchment paper
Instructions
Melt the candy melts according to package directions. I like to put them in a taller narrow glass container so that I can get more of the pretzel covered.
Stir a pretzel rod around in the candy melt. I like to shake it a little or scrape along the edge of the glass to remove excess melt.
Place on silicon mat and add sprinkles.
Apple some candy melt to the bottom of a candy pumpkin and place on top of the pretzel. Press in place.
Let the candy melt harden. It will harden on its own, but you can speed up the process by placing in the refrigerator.
Powered by Recipage
Have you ever had pretzels covered with candy melts? They are good!




