Daily Ramblings: Halloween Swirl Fudge

SEARCH

Pages

Halloween Swirl Fudge

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Here is a simple orange and chocolate swirl fudge made in the microwave that is perfect for Halloween. Take it to a party and impress your friends.
Halloween Swirl Microwave Fudge
I love making desserts for pot lucks, get-togethers, and refreshments. My son's high school marching band has come to expect my homemade treats, which I am happy to oblige. I made this fudge recently for their last marching band competition. It's a fantastic combination of orange and chocolate and they devoured it after they performed.

Halloween Swirl Fudge


by Diana Rambles
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Keywords: microwave Halloween fudge fall
Ingredients (4 pounds)
    Orange Fudge
    • sweetened condensed milk, 1 can
    • white chocolate chips, 1.5 bags
    • 2 Tbsp butter
    • 1 Tbsp orange extract
    • orange food coloring
    Chocolate Fudge
    • sweetened condensed milk, 1 can
    • semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1.5 bags
    • 2 Tbsp butter
    • 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
    • Candy Corn
    • Candy Eyes
    Instructions

    In a glass bowl soften the butter in the microwave. Add the condensed milk and semi-sweet chocolate chips to the bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between. Repeat until the chips are melted.

    In another glass bowl do the same with the butter, white chocolate chips, and condensed milk. I alternated melting and stirring so each fudge had the same consistently.
    Add the extracts to each bowl. Add orange food coloring (or a mixture of red and yellow) to the orange fudge.

    Pour the chocolate into a foil lined 9"x13" pan. Add the orange fudge and swirl the two. Add the candies on top, pressing down slightly. Refrigerate until firm. Cut & serve.
    Powered by Recipage
    I have made many different varieties of microwave fudge. This one is my favorite by far. I just love how the chocolate and orange go together. I try to limit my sweet intake to one small piece, but this had me overindulging!
    Halloween Swirl Microwave Fudge
    Do you like the combination of orange and chocolate?
    This post contains affiliate links.
    ・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

    Featured

    Followers

    Total Pageviews

    Powered by Blogger.

    Blog Archive