Daily Ramblings: Pumpkin Spice Oreo Pops

SEARCH

Pages

Pumpkin Spice Oreo Pops

Monday, October 5, 2015

They're back!! Pumpkin Spice Oreos are back in stores and I've created a fun way to enjoy them.
Pumpkin Spice Oreo Pops
Are you an Oreo fan like I am? I always want to try the new flavors when they come out. I get excited when those limited edition varieties reappear. You know I am a pumpkin fan, so I had to grab the Pumpkin Spice when they recently showed up on shelves.

Oreos are fun to eat as is, but I like to use them to create treats. I've done both Red Velvet Oreo and S'more Oreo Poke Cakes. I used them in parfait cups, for candy toffee bark and for Easter. I have hand-dipped Oreos before, but never posted about them. I decided that it's time to resolve that. I present to you Pumpkin Spice Oreo Pops.
These look more complicated than they really are. With the right ingredients you can dress up any Oreo.

Pumpkin Spice Oreo Pops

Supplies
Pumpkin Spice Oreos
orange candy melts
chocolate almond bark
Halloween sprinkles
lollipop sticks
cookie sheet
silicon baking mat or wax paper
Directions
Carefully open up the Oreos.
Melt a small amount of orange candy melts according to directions.
Roll the end of a lollipop stick around in the candy melt and place in center of one side of the Oreo. Place the other half of the Oreo in place, pressing together carefully. Let them harden.
Melt the chocolate almond bark according to the directions.
Dip the Oreo into the chocolate. I decided to just do part of the Oreo, but you could cover the entire cookie. Place on liner/wax paper.
Add sprinkles before moving onto next cookie.
Let harden before serving.
How easy is that? I had a lot of fun making them and am pleased with how they turned out. The chocolate goes well with the pumpkin spice! You can stick them into a weighted vase or cover them with some cellophane and tie with a ribbon to hand out.
What sort of treats do you enjoy on a stick?
Check out these other Pumpkin Spice creations I made~
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive